Wednesday, September 4, 2019

About my father.

My father name is Bal Bahadur Majhi. He is 36 year old. He is a officer. He was born on 2030:4:23. He have 3 sisters their name are  Bimala Majhi,Misru Majhi and Ursula Majhi and he have 1 brother his name is vhaja Majhi. His father name is Shyam Bahadur Majhi and his mother name is Ful Kumari Majhi. He spend his child hood on his village for 15 years. He have 1 his best friend his name was Biku Majhi. Our all father love their children . A good father make differences in children life. A father does not let his children to go in wrong track. A father is like a God to children.A father is a male parents of a children. His work is endless and oftentimes, thankless. I love my father very much . THANK you God for giving me such a best father.

No comments:

Post a Comment